Monday, June 7, 2010

Mostly, tell me it'll all be alright.

I'm studying Psychology at Uni and I'm learning things that make me worry.

Like how as a rule of thumb only 2/3 of people get better. And 1/3 don't.

I sometimes feel like I don't belong in those Psychology lectures, even though it's the one goal I have for the future. It's my anchor, it's progress and it's something I'm working towards. Sometimes it feels as though it's all I've got.

I wonder if anyone else in that big lecture hall thinks the same things? It's bizarre to feel so isolated and alone when you're surrounded by hundreds of people. I guess I'm just worried someday, someone will point me out and say, "hey! she doesn't belong here, she's what we're trying to fix!"

I want to help people, but I can't help myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment